SU/SD High Speed Gear Drives
Millions of hours of operation have proven the design integrity and reliability of Nuttall Gear's Type SU / SD on applications such as compressors, fans, pumps, and turbine. Starting in the 1960's Nuttall Gear began providing these units to Westinghouse for nuclear applications. Nuttall's high quality, conservatively rated and seismic tested high speed drives for Charging Pumps and Safety Injection Pumps are still operating today in Westinghouse built PWR nuclear facilities. Our standard design features include rigid cast iron or welded steel housings, dynamically balanced precision double helical gearing for uniform load distribution and quiet running, oversized split sleeve bearings for smooth, efficient running, split labyrinth non contact oil seals for long life,and self contained forced oil lubricated gears and bearings.
- Speeds up to 25,000 RPM
- Ratings up to 35000 HP (25743 KW)
- Double Helical Gearing Standard
- AGMA 6011
- Auxiliary motor/pump backup system for lubrication
- Speed Reducers, Speed Increasers and Gearmotors for Heavy Duty Applications
- Nuttall & Derloyd Line Card
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Repair and Rebuild Services
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Field Services
- Nuttall Gear & Delroyd Worm Gear Your Total Drive Source
- Gearing Solutions for the Nuclear Power Industry
- Gear Drives Speed Reducers, Speed Increasers, and Gearmotors
2221 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14304-5710