Solutions for the Bridge & Dam Market
Primary and Secondary Drives
- Through-hardened or carburized helical gearing
- Carburized or through-hardened bevel gearing
- Welded steel housings for strength and durability
- All welds inspected by an Independent Certified Weld Inspector (CWI)
- In-house no-load testing and load testing to 500 HP
- “Buy USA” requirement, including country of origin for the steel
- ASTM A668 and ASTM A829 key steel stock
- Premium primers and top coats
- Easily-removed protective coatings for non-painted surfaces
- Chemical CMTRs for all components, both rotating and stationary, including gearing, shafts and case material.
- Physical CMTRs for rotating components
- Gearing inspected per AGMA 6010-E88
- Hygroscopic or moisture trap breathers
- Minimum L10 bearing life rating (typically 40,000 hours)
We are now a part of Regal Rexnord.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.